Enterprise pricing is handled on a case-by-case basis. The following article should help you determine if this would be a good fit for you.
- Clarity calls are required for all enterprise partners.
The Enterprise solution is designed for businesses and clients who need heavy-duty WordPress support. Pricing for Enterprise Plans is discussed on a case-by-case basis, but below are some examples of websites and scenarios that may be considered:
- Multisites with more than five installations require Enterprise Pricing. (Multisites up to five installs can be managed under a Custom Pro plan.)
- Depending on the complexity and number of sites in the network, enterprise pricing is discussed on a case-by-case basis when it comes to multisite installations.
- Enterprise businesses with more than 25 websites to manage.
- For website edits that must be committed via Git.
- Websites with a high level of traffic are ideal candidates for Enterprise Pricing.
- A website that runs a custom solution or is integrated with a custom application.